So there you are, finished with university/college and the question staring you in the face is – WHAT NEXT? You feel lost, alone and frightened. The roller-coaster ride is over and in this case you can climb back on it.
For those who fully prepared for this moment, congratulations. I am sure you are smiling with confidence ready to embark on an adventurous journey.
For those who didn’t see it coming, all is not lost. You can still use this opportunity to correct your path.
Let us look at what we can do to erase the fear and anxiety.
- You can start by getting consulting with people who have been there. Ask friends and relatives how they made it
- Start looking for internships, industrial training as soon as possible.
- You can also look for volunteering opportunities. This will give you credibility against applicants who have done nothing for the community
- Always update your resumé with the help of a friend who has more experience in the professional world. Send out as many resumes as possible.
- Start practicing on your presentation skills to improve your chances of passing oral interviews
- You can also get into entrepreneurship as you look for opportunities. No matter how small it is, it is better than nothing.
Hope i have shed some light on your future. Take action now, time is not on our side.
- The Importance Of A Job Resume (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- You Can Benefit From A Step By Step Resume Builder (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- Updated Resume (codeproject.com)
- 12 Ways to Optimize Your Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems (mashable.com)
- Choosing A Resume Guide (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- The Ultimate Résumé (badlandsbadley.wordpress.com)
- 4 Reasons Resumes Are Rejected (conduitsourcing.com)
- The Importance Of A Format Of A Resume (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- How to Build Your Resume Over the Summer (universityave.net)