In the eyes of society, history tells us that successful individuals triumphed in what they did simply because they failed and never surrendered their passion. They would take failure as being part of the equation if they wanted to achieve success beyond their wildest dreams.
- Facing Failure (staceycollege.com)
- Failure is part of learning (munyukim.wordpress.com)
- How To Turn Failure into Success (noblesisters.wordpress.com)
- Failure is not a reflection of self ♎ (ciobanucos.wordpress.com)
- It’s time to welcome failure as constructive criticism. (inspiredthoughtinspiredaction.com)
- What’s Your Attitude Towards Failure (maycares.wordpress.com)
- Are You Willing To Fail In Order To Succeed? (failureisnottheend.wordpress.com)